I don't know about that, but....

Message posted by Steve Amerson on October 29, 2000 at 10:42:29 EST:

I will be physically nauseous if Gore wins the election as will thousands of others. I can tell you that gun owners in Tennessee are very upset with Gore, both Democrats and Republicans alike. There will be 3-4 supreme court justices up for grabs and up to 600 other federal judgeships. This country or military cannot stand another 4 years of someone that views our constitution as a "living and breathing document that is apt to cange with the culture", (Gore's quote). The constitution is the rock this country was founded on and should be interpreted narrowly as the framers wrote it, not liberally as most of the Gore team would like. I don't think the founding fathers would approve of modern politicians reading things into the constitution that were never there. If you couple this with the Clinton/Gore mantra of massive new federal social programs, his constant lies,(as we have found out in Tennessee for the last eight years), and so called "targeted" tax cuts, of which I will get nothing, the Gore team is dangerous beyond words. Benjamin Franklin said, "Those who trade liberty for security, deserve neither liberty NOR security". VOTE BUSH/CHENEY!! Steve

In Reply to: Election countdown! posted by Magoo on October 29, 2000 at 04:42:20 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]