Re: Area 51 burgulary

Message posted by MI on October 22, 2004 at 13:30:30 PST:

The closest I have ever heard of anyone systematically sneaking around Area 51 is when they were searching public lands/several roads for sensors and mapping them but they were NOT sneaking. They were NOT breaking any laws. I have never heard of anyone systematically trying to sneak into Area 51. Why would anyone want too? There is nothing there to see and even if you did look into any work building/hanger you probably wouldn't know what you were looking at anyway (oooh look, a YF-23). Did I mention the possibility of getting shot? or at least "taken down" and it won't be nicely I bet, probably needing medical services and then a Federal jail sentence? All for wanting to sneak a peek into any building? Bottom line is there is nothing in Area 51 that nobody can't find out about from one or more people who works or worked there if they really wanted too. Anyway, people who cross the border have no real interest in seeing Area 51, they just want to piss off the cammo dudes but you will meet none of those types of people here.

In Reply to: Area 51 burgulary posted by Akribator on October 22, 2004 at 12:31:27 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]