Re: Maybe... Rocketfox- Sweet East Coast Salt Air

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on March 11, 2001 at 20:53:28 PST:

Thanx Rocketfox

glad you picked up on the Yellow Bricks; you remain the only one to have figured it out...

In regard to your old home, Anacostia carries the main LOAD, Andy is only held in reserve, and as usual 4-OSI still at your old home. HMX-1 and accompanying sweepers still EFD behind the new wire; those GREYHOUNDDRIVERS still drive me nuts, as much as when I carried the FOOTBALL. Travel more between Crystal, Reston, Hampton, Meade and Purcellville, although currently Western Regional until next month's boards.

Actually, I'll get a chance to return home to Boston for a week before the boards, when I attend the Cambridge Symposium the end of the month.

It'd be nice to return to the civilized world again and let someone junior take the Sleepy Hollow post.

If you're within 90 of New River, should but be a small roadtrip for you into town. Ever been to Evening Parade at the Barracks? Junior gathers for a few at Knicks across the road just before dinner, then the gang usually heads for Annies after.
Hell, most times you can find us at Annies, some part of the nite. *grin*

EOIGMCRAT
DEPDIRINTELC41

In Reply to: Re: Maybe a plant, but noisier posted by Rocketfox on March 11, 2001 at 17:32:30 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]