Re: Lost video found.. what are they/

Message posted by Sundog on September 23, 2004 at 0:28:49 PST:

Wow, great videos. I would have to say the triangular craft are F-14s. They definitely have the right "profile" shape, not the tornado's I had originally thought. Also, I got the sense you could see some jet efflux in the video, but that could have been me wanting to see that. However, it seem to me, if I wasn;t hallucinating, that the jet efflux was somewhat spearated as on a F-14. So for the Delta's video, the idea that they are F-14s definitely works for me. They definitely weren;t Vulcans, as I think all of the Vulcans were retired by the time you filmed that and they have a much larger aspect ratio thanan F-14 with it's wings swept and the leading edges on the Vulcan are kinked.

As for the "Pulsar" video, I haven't the slightest idea what that is, but I haven't ever seen anything like it. It was more like a "cloud" with a contrail (Skid marks in the sky? ;) I honestly have no idea what caused that. It may just as well have been an ordinary aircraft experiencing some weird weather phenomena. Then again, it could have been an exotic propulsion aircraft. Could you hear it from where you shot the video and if so, would you be able to just post the audio track of it?

In Reply to: Re: Lost video found.. what are they/ posted by lone wolf on September 21, 2004 at 20:14:44 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]