Lost video found.. what are they/

Message posted by Steve Douglass on September 21, 2004 at 18:34:20 PST:

Way back in 1997 while attending the annual Roving Sands war games I shot two pieces of video that until now, were lost.

They were both on the same tape and I thought lost forever.

But today, while my wife was cleaning out an old camera bag, she found them. I just got through transfering them off the camera and into digital quicktime movies which I would like to share with the group for analysis.

Be advised, these are big full- quality video files (with the sound track removed to make them a bit smaller) and I'm on a dial-up so it could take some time to download them.

The first was taken from just outside the Roswell Industrial Air Center and is what I think is a pulse-detonation wave engined craft .

The second is of two "flying triangles" that I shot flying near the Chisum VOR (five miles west of Roswell) and may be the best daylight video of taken of what could be a still unacknowleged aircraft. Some wgo have viewed the video say they are F-14s, others have guessed from everything ranging to F-117s to Vulcan bombers.

Personally, I don't know what they are and would like your opinions.

In any event, e-mail me if you are interested in downloading the videos via e-mail.

Pulser video is 3 megs and the Traingles are almost 2 megs.

-Steve Douglass

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]