Re: 9/11 CLEAR THE SKIES

Message posted by nomad 147 on September 12, 2004 at 0:33:43 PST:

Wow, all these replies for a TV show, I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did the first time I saw it. I wasn't nearly as interested in the politics as much as I was interested in seeing the Doomsday Jet, and Cheyenne MTs. War Room. I think that footage is real as about a year ago MSNBC did a live broadcast from Cheyenne Mt. with Ashleigh Banfield, and the room looked the same, and they walked all around the place during the broadcast, everything that was considered secret was covered with tarps or had big screens in front of it.They also interviewed some of the same people. I thought the show was interesting because it showed a lot of things that the public really wouldn't associate with the 9/11 disaster, many things we don't normally get to see, some things which have been subjects in the forum here, and from the military POV. As a NJ resident that lives 20 miles from NYC, I want to understand as much as possible about that terrible day.I remember how totally scared I was that day when the AF jets went over my town and they were really low,and I started to wonder if this was the beginning of the end of it all. The scene where the AF personnel react to seeing the Doomsday Jet taking off minutes after Air Force One has landed and Bush goes into the bunker, and the air raid sirens are blaring is as terrifying as watching the towers fall. Thank you everyone for the replies and for all the info on the Doomsday Jet.

In Reply to: Re: 9/11 CLEAR THE SKIES posted by Philip_NYC on September 11, 2004 at 19:14:04 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]