Re: 9/11 CLEAR THE SKIES

Message posted by Philip_NYC on September 11, 2004 at 19:14:04 PST:

Indeed that was a great documentary- just saw it for the second time. It spawned a few more questions in my head that I hope someone can address...

The Doomsday Plane (aka Looking Glass)-- How many are there in existence and where do they live? The documentary implied that the Doomsday plane was launched from Andrews- but they sort of implied Holloman in Nebraska...were these formerly controlled by SAC? What kind of capabilities does this plane have?

It was a very eerie feeling watching the show and hearing the guy yell (Hell yeah! That's the Doomsday plane!) Seems like the world was about to end.

What about the Angel reference? Is that a Secret Service term for AF1? I didn't think it was a call sign.

And to the footage of the Cheyenne Mountain command center, and POTUS in an APC on the Nebraska base-- is that real footage, or just file footage like they have on America's Most Wanted? If no one was allowed to use electronic devices, how did they get pictures and video for all this? Were cameras exempted?

And what about the secret "continuance of gov't" location that Hastert referred to as south of Washington- they mentioned that as many as 50 of these sites exist across the US! Wonder what toolsheds or water towers they are hiding near!?

Anyway- what a thought-provoking show, and so frightening to think that gov't was forced to execute these doomsday contigency plans on such a horrible day.

In Reply to: 9/11 CLEAR THE SKIES posted by nomad 147 on September 11, 2004 at 9:38:03 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]