Re: UFO

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on July 19, 2004 at 2:13:21 PST:

Well, I think it is quite likely that there are other civilizations of some sort out there. But if you are asking about UFOs and aliens at Area 51, or anywhere on earth for that matter, my answer is clearly "No".

In my 5+ years of Area 51 research I have seen many times how easy it is for visitors to the area to be fooled by unfamiliar sights in the night sky out there. I have spent many weeks camping in the desert around Area 51, and watching the night skies. Not once have I seen anything that after some research I could not explain as very earthly in origin. Like flares, satellites, shooting stars, military and commercial aircraft and last but not least military test flights out of Groom and TTR.

I am sure the folks on the "Inside" welcome the UFO stories, perhaps even help them a little. That way, if someone catches a glimpse of some new development at Groom and talks about it, he is conveniently ridiculed as just another "saucer nut".

Area 51 is a top secret R&D facility for radically advanced military hardware and technology. And once you start digging you will find that some of that stuff is much more fascinating than any UFO...

In Reply to: UFO posted by Ilija on July 19, 2004 at 1:27:36 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]