Re: The Scientific Process (response 2)

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on July 07, 2004 at 16:53:28 PST:

STATEMENT
"UFO research community's methods are not scientific and did not give any practical results for half a century."

Here here!

ANSWER:
Dear Jeff I have some questions for you

Question 1: Can you explain too me why scientists have stated in the early years of ufology that it may cost them their jobs, if they do validate the UFO phenomena?

Question 2: Can you explain why when I went too Griffith observatory, in "Los Angeles, california" about 7 years ago and I asked the Astronomers there if they had seen, what would be deemed UFO's and off the record and to remain anonymous, have confided to me in private that there is phenomena that would be considered UFO activity, but can't talk about it?

Question 3: Sir Could it be that the reason why UFO researchers have produced no practical data, is that basically the UFO researchers are on their own, with with very little help from the scientific communtiy whatsoever for fear of ridicule and loss of work?

Question 4: Sir! are you aware of this dilemma, that ufo research community has been faced with respect to not getting help from scientific cirlces?

Question 5: Sir! with the ridicule, you just displayed in your blatant statement, is why the scientific community will not support the UFO research community?

Question 6: Why is it easier to go into denial and mock UFO researchers, than it is to give support too them, the good honest ones anyway?

AD INEXPLORATA
Aaron J.

In Reply to: Re: The Scientific Process (response) posted by Jeff on July 07, 2004 at 15:04:15 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]