Re: grrom lake road object and cowcam IIa & Volvo-UAV

Message posted by aaron johnson on June 15, 2004 at 11:50:23 PST:

Non diclosable inside sources have confirmed. That along with the Cow Cam IIa's. Which not only have cameras to monitor the foot and road traffic in and of the tikaboo valley area and speed radars should one decide to be a Dreamland test pilot and test out how fast one's vehicle can travel on highway 375, too which a speeding ticket will be mailed via the information on the license. The Cow Cam IIa radar also has enhancing capability for the infamous beam atop bald mountian.

Recently disclosed too me that CowCam IIa radar now has a microwave capability to cook TV dinners for the camo dudes, when not able too get back to base while watching for those, one of these day's trespassers, near the border. The V.o.l.v.o. UAV survellance craft was part of, Project Rattletrap.

Which is a UGV (unmanned ground vehicle) an innocent, used and weathered looking station wagon, with inflatable personages of a couple to be activated, should the visual stealth technology shield not function properly. "Rattletrap", would launch the Volvo UAV's that would also serve as flying discs to distract those should a classified project. launch from Groomlake ie Area51.

The UAV's which would be dispatched also to aid in aerial surveillance for security aerial forces to discourage those who have been codenamed "get a life". As accidentally disclosed a few months ago, by security personell. Since the discovery of one the UAV volvo's, Project rattle trap has unfortunately lived up to it's name, and according too my source will have to be re-evaluated and to be deployed at a later date.

Also a new techinque was also disclosed to me by my source concerning what is known as the back gate. In order to discourage those codenamed "get a life" and once in audible range of security personell. Security personell, on duty is too yell out Hey "Karl" or "John" or "tom" and for females it would be "mary" or "susan" or "helen" the choice of which is of discretion of security personell and which are also too state "telephone call for you". As this technique is new and will be evaluated on a case by case basis. :)

AD INEXPLORATA
Aaron J.
Exotic Bird Watcher

In Reply to: grrom lake road object posted by cj hurtt on June 07, 2004 at 14:10:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]