Okay, I'm new. But believe me, I'm learned!

Message posted by UK Researcher on June 09, 2004 at 11:28:39 PST:

Greetings, every person that lives yonder in Nevada. Sitting on a very comfortable chair in the hot, though humid southern area of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and associated Commonwealth Territories that happen to be situated on the Royal Carribean Cruise Lines aspect of journey, I am a new character on this magical website, with the whole and unlimited intention of finding a link between your friends in Area 51, though I tend to name it Dreamland, and my very own little Area 51, called Orford Ness. Orford Ness was inhabited by the military from the 30s to the 90s, and a number of strange buildings were located in its grounds, where top secret nuclear bombs were tested. Anyway, if any of you know anything about Orford Ness, anything about David Darlington, whose book The Dreamland Chronicles I have read enjoyed, please reply to this monogram. I really am, old chaps, very much impressed by this website, though where on the island is Glenn Campbell? The last I have read of him was when he was featured in the Dreamland Chronicles. Is there anything of David Darlington in Nevada at the moment? Anyway, old boys, please reply to this message, and remember, good fellows, always write in Wiltshire English. How posh and mellow are thy words.

Goodbye for now!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]