White Plane

Message posted by oxcart13 on June 06, 2004 at 23:35:08 PST:

Last Tuesday I was on my way back to work when I saw a strange sight. I was directly in the line of flight and not too far away from the main runway Hot Springs Municipal Airport. An older model 737 was on approach, but was "leaning" heavily to the left. The left wing was a good 10-15 feet below the fusalage. As it came out of the turn it was still "listing", badly. Then all of a sudden it straightened to wings level and landed. I watched it for awhile(as long as I could and not be late for work)as it made its approach, turn right down wind and striaghten up for final. I went on to work. Called my wife and told her to go to the airport and get the tail number off the plane. She called back 10 min. later and said it was not there, nowhere at the airport. Its a small airport, you can see the whole thing frrom one point. This plane was an older model 737 with the old turbojets, not the new fans. It was completely white, no markings at all. It flew right over my head so I got a real good look at it. The only thing I saw was that it had tail markings like Janets have. Can someone help?

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]