Re: Tikaboo Approach Sensors?

Message posted by lone wolf on May 26, 2004 at 9:39:44 PST:

Joerg proved they are not watching from Badger Mt since he climbed it. Someone (who shall remain nameless in the event I am recalling the data incorrectly) said that one of the cameras at Freedom Ridge now points at Tikaboo. Since you can't go on the ridge anymore, I guess this can be seem from the signs at the end of roadblock canyon. I would have guessed the base uses a more elevated location for snooping, such as papoose mountain.

They wouldn't have line of sight back to the base for a road sensor on the way to Tikaboo, but Badger could be used as a receive point. I'm stil waiting for Black F150's trip report, but let me point out that the road to Tikaboo was quite crowded. We had to pull to the side on the way up to let someone pass. As we left, there was a rather large tent set up near Badger Spring, as if anyone would drive that far for a place to BBQ. The trail up Tikaboo had new markings, basically some black squares of tape. Mr. or Ms. Black Square quit about half way up the loose shale.

In Reply to: Tikaboo Approach Sensors? posted by Beezil on May 26, 2004 at 8:37:15 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]