Re: "Area 51 Testing UFO From Pylon" Photo

Message posted by Kurt M on May 15, 2004 at 11:50:55 PST:

WOW!!!! Believe it or not>>>>>> About 10 or so years ago I had this most bizzare experience on a red hot summer day while visiting a friend in Northern Calif.
I was just putting my then 2 year old down for a nap. She was most upset for some reason. I layed next to her on the bed, then as sudden as she got upset she completely calmed down. Just then I slipt into what was almost a trance like state. I glanced at the window. The shades were drawn, but what I saw were certainly not shades! As I said, this may be hard for most folks to believe, but I would stake my life on what I am about to describe.
As I glanced at the window it was as iff I was gazing upon a military field somewhere. And what I saw was countless numbers of what is shown in your picture. These rather odd looking "launch pads" for USA ships.I know they were Ameriacn because they had the American Star on the sides. As I lay on the bed, my daughter was still out for the count as I heard what sounded like a very stern military type man telling someone "Dont worry, we will just tax them to death"
I can only assume this was in reference to the cost incurred with this project.
At which point I seemed to come out of this "trance" as did my daughter who awoke, but in a much better mood.
I recall this incident as if it occured yesterday! I have never seen anything close to what I saw untill I just saw your picture. I am blown away, yet again.
I have had countless seemingly bizzare experiences in my most unusuall lifetime. This is but one.
Take care all....Kurt

In Reply to: "Area 51 Testing UFO From Pylon" Photo posted by Chris H. on May 14, 2004 at 12:02:17 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]