Re: Disinformation among us...

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on February 28, 2001 at 07:58:11 EST:

Interesting thoughts, not unlike some I have had myself. As a personal opinion, I think Dogg is a Marine Officer involved in Intell, but cruises through out of curiosity, not malicious intent. Even if an individual intent on changing the direction of interest, the very act of trying to divert attention away from something is significant. Dogg and others should be more than welcome, if nothing else intelligent wit is so rare, we ought to be happy he's not another abductee with a story that starts "I was sitting in my double-wide..." At any rate here's a few pet peeves of mine. Emoticons are an irritant, as is anything that has to remind you to smirk or laugh. I'll bloody well LOL if it's funny enough, not because it's in the instructions. If you are smirking or grinning while you are typing, like Sherif Gerard said in "The Fugitive" - I DON'T CARE! Just like grammar and punctuation it's a demonstration of someone's education and writing abilities. Just my opinion. At any rate Snoop Doggity Dogg Rama Lama Ding Dong is OK by me. Just because he can't (or won't) tell more doesn't mean he's unwelcome. I'd hate to develop this website discussion page into something I have seen elsewhere where it's a core group of a dozen or so individuals that harass and chide others that drop by and thoughly discourages fresh participants. No way Jose. Let's stay friendly and open, listen to the guys on the other side of the fence, even if they might have their own agenda, and maybe learn something in the process. If nothing else Snoop is a Marine, and THAT ALONE deserves respect.

In Reply to: Disinformation among us... posted by Raven on February 28, 2001 at 06:42:54 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]