Disinformation among us...

Message posted by Raven on February 28, 2001 at 06:42:54 EST:

You know...I'm starting to get the feeling that there is no "help" from Mr. Spooky Devildog(and certain other individuals). I personally believe that he is not here by accident and not risking any thing to speak to us....I believe he has been planted here. Points are that although he gives good tidbits(most already known); he is always trying to point us in ANY direction but the obvious, and he gets mighty testy when we get close to anything...then points us elsewhere. Many of his posts are often useless *smirks*, *grins*, *smiles* and marine corp babble(not to mention the ever humorous talk of little greys). I believe that he is either a disinformation agent or some crazy loon(with a good imagination) that really knows nothing. Anyone have any thoughts? Anyone? Joerg, please do not place any wrongdoing blame on me in part because of this post...I think that opinions on this matter are needed. Hopefully we can all be truthful civil adults here. Now Spooky...quickly think of an excuse...oh, and don't forget to put in a couple of *grin*s and *smirk*s!!!

Raven

If you always tell someone "what it's not" and never "what it is" then you are an outsider simply guessing with the world...

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]