Re: THE REAL REASON BEHIND AREA 51

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on May 01, 2004 at 19:47:33 PST:

That IS disrespectful pal, as I have personnally have SpecOps friends and collegues KIA and WIA in Iraq and Afganistan, I suggest you take your aluminum foil skull cap and see if it protects againts RPG fire like my friends have to face daily. If you can't take up arms to protect this country either by choice or disability, DO NOT lessen the efforts of the brave folks that have their asses hanging out there. We are winning, but as always those individuals that listen to the broadcast media and then form isolated opinions that have been predigested by a Rather or Jennings, then this is the kind of uminformed drivel that results. Sorry for the off-topic response, but you can theorize all you want about what 51 may or may not have, but unless you have trigger time in the sand, or at least paid America back for the liberty you enjoy some other way - be prepared to answer to those who have if you assert that we as a nation are not prevailing - with terrible losses - against a evil and hateful foe.

In Reply to: THE REAL REASON BEHIND AREA 51 posted by * on May 01, 2004 at 17:31:54 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]