Re: crossing the border..

Message posted by lone wolf on April 28, 2004 at 19:59:43 PST:

First of all, I don't believe the NSA has the power to detain anyone. They are just spooks. Second, I have seen plenty of arrest reports for trespassing at China Lake on-line, mostly because it is near Death Valley and the off-roaders get a bit too adventurous. However, I have never seen a report of someone who has not crossed the line being arrested. I see nothing on the AVpress.com website. Can you come up with a name of the individual detained? The date? I'll phone the paper on my dime and investigate this, because I for one don't believe it.

By visiting the border and behaving in a legal manner, you are exercising your constitutional rights. If it wasn't for Campbell, Mahood and associates for pushing the issue, we would all still be getting dusted by the choppers.

In my cellphone, I have the PA office numbers of the various bases. Also, keep 702-792-8800 handy and ask for George Knapp should things get nasty.

I refuse to cower in Ashcroftville.

In Reply to: Re: crossing the border.. posted by Hank on April 28, 2004 at 14:45:50 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]