Some questions from our last trip...

Message posted by Rose-chan on April 27, 2004 at 14:05:59 PST:

Well, I finally got around to getting my folder out of the car and I have a few questions that I just can't find answers to. Anyway...

Does anyone know anything about the Area 51 Research Center that is being built at the intersection of 375 and 318? Whose building it? When will it be done? Etc...

Also, there are a lot of dirt roads that lead off toward the base that are way past GLR but before Rachel (near that little summit, that's name I do not know). I don't have the mile markers. Are any of them interesting? We started off down one of them, but we were afraid we might pass the border on accident and/or it might not be interesting enough for our time.

And this one is more of a curiosity one. Our car was having trouble before we left home so we rented to be on the safe side. What would happen if your car stalled on GLR near the signs? I mean, it's a looooong hike back to the highway, there is no cell service, and nobody is around except for, well, the cammo dudes. Heh, I had a dream about this question last night. :)

Well, that's all. Any answers to these would be cool. Thanks.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]