Re: From this week's Aviation Leak and Space Mythology

Message posted by Steve Douglass on April 26, 2004 at 20:44:10 PST:

I personally resent "Coyote Ugly's" dispersions on Bill Scott's character that his writing is suspect because he chose to publish the information I gave him regarding a radio intercept made a few months ago. I stand by the forementioned article and so does Bill.

We presented the information exactly as it was documented and at the time both of us realized it was (to say in the least ) curious in both form and function. I won't flog a dead horse here in trying to convince Coyote Ugly and other naysayers in the forum that the intercept was genuine.

However, I will rise up and defend Bill's writing ( not only because he' a good friend) but because I know first hand, he's a honest hard-working professional writer, a tireless researcher and professional aviation historian dedicated to getting the real story out. Just check out his book, the B-2 Story and you'll see what i mean.

I think I know Bill well enough to know what his reply to Coyote Ugly would be however, civilty prevents me from posting it here.

However I can tell you it would have someting to do with what Coyote Ugly could do to himself and the horse he rode in on.

Consider yourself punched in the nose.

As for the stupid "Aviation Leak and Space Mythology " remark, I suggest you get a new writer. It's not original It's a very old and not very clever insult coined by a much better writer that Coyote Ugly. Besides, if AVWK is the kind of sensationalist rag that Coyote Ugly and others hint it to be, then whay are you posting entire articles ( without permission) here?

Enuff said about that.

-Steve Douglass

In Reply to: From this week's Aviation Leak and Space Mythology posted by CoyoteUgly on April 26, 2004 at 14:59:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]