Re: BOB LAZAR POSTER PICS

Message posted by lone wolf on April 25, 2004 at 20:49:34 PST:

I can't comment on Tom's comments about physics since he probably forgot more about physics than I ever knew. However, there are a few holes in his theory about grad school. It is quite possible to get a MS degree without doing a thesis. The thesis is generally the way to go since you can get credits for the work, but many school allow more course work instead of a thesis. Thus is a quite possible not to have a grad thesis on file. If Lazar wasn't teaching labs or grading papers, he could have been quite invisible to most of the campus population. Now getting a Phd is another story. That always requires a disertation. However, there are lots of people who simply leave the Phd program and blur the line between getting the degree and being in the program. So if Lazar bailed, there wouldn't be a disertation on file.

Lastly, Lazar did provide evidence he worked at Los Alamos, though he could have been the chef rather than a researcher. If Los Alamos lost the paperwork on Lazar, well, it wouldn't be a shock since they lost quite a few interesting things over the years, such as hard drives with nuclear secrets. ;-) A google on "los alamos fbi" gets you 26k hits.

So do I believe Lazar? Well, no. But his story is better than your typical alien BS.

In Reply to: Re: BOB LAZAR POSTER PICS posted by Dave Bethke on April 25, 2004 at 16:51:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]