Re: Phone numbers for area resources?

Message posted by David on April 22, 2004 at 16:12:22 PST:

So what you're saying is you do not want to protect the earth whatsoever. The story of my web pages is true the events that I described really did take place. These events took place over the last 20 years and I have not tried to bring them to the publics attention until recently because I was trying to remain neutral with the aliens so that I could try to get them to help me find the person that I ran into from the craft when I was younger. After they tried kidnap me with a car on one occasion and lure me into a trap on several other occasions and kidnap me with a craft in August of 1997 I decided they are not very friendly and do not have our best interests in mind. I have the ability to track these people down but then what would I do with them. there are a lot of people that visit this web site this is why I keep posting my link because as new people view this forum they will be able to see when Link. If you do not want me to put my link on your page I will not.
David .

Attached link: Spacecraft

In Reply to: Re: Phone numbers for area resources? posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on April 22, 2004 at 10:20:34 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]