Re: Dark Eagles

Message posted by Lone wolf on April 17, 2004 at 11:06:16 PST:

The "beech" janets make regular trips to NSI and OXR, usually from PMD but occasionally from LAS,TNX or TKM. Additionally the Navy "rent a bogie" contractor Flight International has flown to both nearby BTY as well as TNX. There is also what appears to be a Navy "centroid" at S4. [The real S4 near the TTR, not Lazar's S4]

Obviously the Navy does something at the operation near Groom Lake and the TTR, but what? You would think the facilities at China Lake are private enough. Perhaps they don't have the collection of "enemy" hardware that Groom possesses.

Regarding technical manuals, if they are declassified, the project is no longer black. Stanford University has a government documents library
http://www-sul.stanford.edu/depts/jonsson/jonsson.html
I spent a bit of time in there about 8 years ago and never found anything I would consider secret, but plenty of old military hardware manuals. You need an old manual for a rocket launcher, this is the place. The funniest thing I found were old Army mess recipes on index cards. [I never knew you could "dredge" beef.] I'm not sure where you are located, but if you happen to visit this library, you also need to look at the DDRS (Declassified Document Retrieval System).

Attached link: flight international

In Reply to: Dark Eagles posted by Duplicit on April 16, 2004 at 11:22:09 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]