Re: what are they doing?

Message posted by Rose-chan on March 13, 2004 at 19:30:07 PST:

That is sort of what this whole website is about really. If you explore it, you'll find out. I really suggest you do so, because this site is really fun to look around on. I mean, I can get lost here for hours.

Anyway, a few brief theories. Well, obviously they are testing air craft of some sort of there. How they got this technology, who knows. That is the big mystery. I mean, they could have just figured out how to do it or, as the running theory is, it could have been from an Alien Space craft that crash. As Bob Lazar states, they reverse engineered the craft and are using that technology to build better crafts from ourselves. Another theory is that the gov. has some sort of agreement with Aliens, or some such thing like that.

As you can see, some are really far out there, while others are a bit more believable. There are many websites that give their opinions on it. Some may sound crazy, but who knows. You can go to any search engine to find out more as well as the link section here.

I hope I haven't rambled on too much. Just trying to help. Hope this is helpful in some way to you. Good luck!

In Reply to: Re: what are they doing? posted by anTe on March 13, 2004 at 13:06:27 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]