Re: regarding advance team.

Message posted by aaron johnson on March 06, 2004 at 14:37:40 PST:

Surveillance Operations began 1 month prior til, Normally when the president comes in, it's usually about a week or so I usually see this. I do respect the privacy and safety or well being of the president. That's why I don't post about these particular coincedences or anything related to that.

Im into UFO's and other exotic birds, strictly adhere to that principle. But I am also now monitoring what is known as urban warrior exercises. These guys are training to fight in cities and one day it's going to be loyal constitutionally minded americans that will be the enemy, doubt it not. My case for this statement the texas WACO incident look at the way it was supposed take place as perscribed by law and procedures thereof, then look at what really happened. Wake up and figure it out, it will only be a matter of time before it will become, a no brainer that I can assure you of.

Regards
Aaron J.

In Reply to: Re: US Navy doing mysterious Operations at LAX posted by Tony Borkowski on March 04, 2004 at 13:12:47 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]