Re: Trip Report

Message posted by lone wolf on February 03, 2004 at 11:53:55 PST:

They will run the plate for their records. It is extremely unlikely they would waste their time talking to the rentail company. [Hi, you don't know me and I can't say who I am, but your rental vehicle was at the border of Area 51.] There are plenty of reasons to track a vehicle. There could have been a tree in the way of your plate, the camo dude was bored, your rental had an interesting case history from a previous driver, the camo dude didn't like the color of your turban, etc.

The government plated trucks, cars and vans go on the ET highway all the time. Same with route 6 between the TTR and basecamp.

Regarding arrests and such, it would be useful to read the old Desert Rat newsletters found on UFOmind.com. The website is not updated, but the background information is useful. You can read about Campbell's arrest for obstruction, and the arrests of some sucker tourists who got the "come on over here buddy" hand waving from the camo dudes, and then arrested. Hank did a post to the forum about some idiot hunters who crossed the line near the Cedar Pass Ranch and got arrested. Nothing like crossing a military border with a firearm to add a little excitement to your day.

In Reply to: Re: Trip Report posted by BASSic on February 03, 2004 at 11:07:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]