Re: Trip to the base

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on January 31, 2004 at 4:55:48 PST:

Cool, The Cammo dudes probably are already talking about what to do with the two 911's that they will soon have. Let's see it's about 28 miles to the tower from the gate (Crow flight distance), so I figure you'll get maybe one car past the gate since the number two guy will have 5.56 holes in his forehead that will distract him. the second 911 should make it a few miles at top speed until it loses control or trashes its suspension. After that it should be a 26 mile run on foot to the base, a two mile walk back to the gate, or just wait for the armed security to arrive. At this point the scenarios pretty much end the same with lots of guns pointed at you, some very loud commands, and very little sympathy or sense of humor displayed. Then the Federal judge and the prison time someplace you never heard of and your relatives will find very hard to locate. But the good news - I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance.

In Reply to: Trip to the base posted by Dave on January 30, 2004 at 16:16:57 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]