Re: terry has brought up an issue

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on January 28, 2004 at 12:10:30 PST:

unfortunately due to security reasons, I am unable to approach said aircraft verify if any extensions. secondly said aircraft that do the chemtrail spraying do not land nor depart LAX.

Third in retrospect there was story of an aircraft mechanic who had to check the back of an 737 for a mechanical problem and disovered that a device of some sort was placed in the back of said aircraft. There is another story that boeing had diagrams of said device and were not disclosed

So there already has been a discovery of an unknown device the details of it were not given for whatever the reason. Oh as far as the security thing goes Janet airlines has never disclosed to my knowledge the fact that they fly workers to Groom. It was researchers that
observed the flights and did their homework so i am saying is yes security measures do work and I'll use janet airlines as example. As for that matter look at Roswell and today is still being nondisclosed as well.

Finally I have looked on the ramp for spray nozzles on commercial airliners. I think these commercial jets that are doing the spraying are not launching from civilian airports. Because as you state there would have been a security leak!.

In Reply to: Re: ok I said I final comments but terry has brought up an issue posted by Terry93 on January 28, 2004 at 9:18:13 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]