Re: Chem Trails ??? My final comments

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on January 19, 2004 at 15:30:38 PST:

Too all concerned Jeff rense covers controversial news, period! of course some of it is going to be bunk that's why I understand the word "PSYOPS" ie psychological operations and or also known as propaganda.

Secondly magoo, if you would read up on Non lethal weapon sytems in the airforce publication called airpower and no!, I am not referring to the magazine of the same name, you would have understood, how weather modification is a force multiplier, it is public and it is out there. It's not my fault you are oblivious too it.

As to who is making the chemtrails it sure isn't, the private commercial sector because if they were, there would be a criminal ivestigation by the US government as to why the aerial spraying of foreign unknown substances over civil urban centers is taking place.

H'mm lets see now most investigations into chemtrail spraying when air traffic controllers are asked were there military operations underway, at or during the time of chemtrail spraying, is usually in the affrimative.

So who would have the ability to keep the nature of military flight operations, undisclosed and going on in the US h'mm I guess that would leave it to the government wouldn't it. Since it seems the gov't does not to want to acknowledge the nature of these chemtrail operations I guess that makes it a conspiracy, Gee U think!.

Oh and finally there is a law which does authorize the gov't to do this tpye of testing for whatever the reason.

paraphrasing

Title 50 War and National defense Chapter 32

Section 1512. Transportation, [>open air testing<], and disposal; Presidential determination; report to Congress; notice to Congress and State Governors

Section 1520a. Restrictions On Use Of Human Subjects For Testing Of Chemical Or Biological Agents

oh and please read, the exceptions in 1520a

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/casecode/uscodes/50/chapters/32/sections/section_1520a.html

but oh no, it can't be the US government, so therefore it's just contrails, right! ok I am glad we cleared this up!

My question again

Explain too me about the contrails that last for at least 6 to 8 hours and become similiar too alto stratus type clouds and ruin a nice sunny day and are equal in disipation times in both, the summer and winter so they are what ????trails ?

regards :)

In Reply to: [OT] Re: Chem Trails ??? In answer to both Rich C and magoo posted by Andreas Parsch on January 19, 2004 at 5:03:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]