Re: Chem Trails ok so the trails that last 6 to 8 hours are?

Message posted by Richard C on January 17, 2004 at 19:52:11 PST:

They can be any trails you wish them to be Aaron depending on what you're beliefs are, just like the chemtrails people talk about on the other groups, most are standard vapour trails.

I have no understanding about chemtrails because quite frankly, they do not interest me, and i have no interest in 'knowing about them' either because most are BS stories, especially stories i have seen where 'aircraft' have been spraying populous areas with some kind of agent.
The only air-spraying i know of is 'rain making'.
To be honest, standard contrails can 'effect' clouds, its been proven but you Aaron...show me and tell me what chemtrails are, you have this vast knowledge of aviation under you're belt of which you keep reminding us on this forum (apparently)...then i might have some full understanding on this subject...i am willing to learn.
The chemtrails have nothing to do with this group and i was just replying to a simple post, with a simple answer. I did in that reply put (and it was not to you anyway), if you were reading correctly.."Sounds like..." indicating - 'this could be a standard contrail' - and i was not stating in any way i 'knew' what chemtrails are, you have purely assumed and speculated as usual.
Why don't YOU explain to us what 'chemtrails' are. You do know, as you have stated, the difference and so on with you're experience in aviation.
I am not interested in arguing on an open forum, and if you wish to continue then email me directly.

Richard C

In Reply to: Re: Chem Trails ok so the trails that last 6 to 8 hours are? posted by Aaron Johnson on January 17, 2004 at 15:44:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]