Re: Moon landing Hoax?

Message posted by Albert Tran on February 16, 2001 at 23:40:21 EST:

Yes, I saw it! It was one of the greatest episodes I've ever seen on tv. It was hosted by one of the X-Files guys. I trully believe that the whole MOON LANDING was a HOAX. NASA sure invented the greatest hoax of all mankind. The evidence was very descriptive on the episode like no stars in the background of photage, multiple shadow directions, artificial lighting, radiation in space, deaths of some astronauts, multiple footprints even before the astronauts even set foot on the "fake" moon, perfect camera shots, doctored photos, photo crosshairs that helped the camera aim for perfect shots even though the "real" cameras had no viewfinder or screen like on a camcorder, and the cameras were worn on the astronauts' suits which were uncomfortable with the astrounaut having to move the body, some landscapes from movie stages, and one interesting thing related to AREA 51 is that some of the landscapes like strange craters in the AREA 51's desert, and sound editing produced in the hangars of AREA 51. All this information definitely tells the truth about no one ever setting a foot on the moon. AT LEAST NOT YET!!!!!!
-THE ONLY TRUE ANSWER BELIES ON THE MOON AS WE KNOW IT-

In Reply to: Moon landing Hoax? posted by TNCAP on February 16, 2001 at 21:37:25 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]