A message for Chuck Clark

Message posted by Chris Keever on November 28, 2003 at 15:04:06 PST:

Chuck Clark
I had opportunity to visit Rachel back in June of this year while on a business trip to San Diego. I had never been to the west coast but felt that I was too close not to fulfill my dream of one day getting to Rachel. I had an awesome time having both lunch and dinner at the Lil'Alein.

I actually was hoping that I might meet you at the restaurant and ask for your autograph on my copy of your book. I realize that my visit was shortly after your home was unlawfully searched by Federal Agents. Although, I had a very good idea of where your home was I thought it would be in very bad taste to come knocking on your door carrying a Camcorder and asking for an autograph, especially considering the mood you must have been in after your home had been vandalized (an event I have experienced for myself many years). Did you ever recover your items?

My trip out to the base entrance left me speechless!!

I'm planning another trip to Rachel on December 6th or 7th as a sideline to a business trip (Convention) in Las Vegas. I'm interested in seeing more and possibly satisfying more of my curiosities regarding Area 51. In earlier discussion feedback from yourself and others I have taken the hint and have chosen not to hike Tikaboo Peak as the weather would certainly be treacherous. Lone Star had mentioned TTR… What is it? Can you recommend any other hikes while I am in Rachel or Lincoln County?

Please feel free to email me directly at ckeever@envirosys.com

Thanks

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]