Re: Secret Military Bases boy some of U guys, these trucks maybe US SCUD's basically

Message posted by Aaron johnson on November 27, 2003 at 14:41:09 PST:

first due to my understanding of the beast called politics and yes in most cases there is an undisclosed policy not made public ie a conspiracy. These trucks that are discussed maybe in fact mobile ICBM launchers why hide them in such a way really simple to avoid scrutiny and of course, busting an international treaty. After all the US is pushing for a Global public policy of world peace right, well then at the same time there are countries that do shake the hand of the US at the same ready to push the button.

Unfortunately in our keen interest in aviation matters we have uncovered some exotic weapons platforms that could be used to deliver such exotic weapons that would violate international treaties. Never mind the fact that when other countries violate treaties it's ok in world public opinion. But when the US does it, and gets chastised. So I would not be surprised that an ho hum innocent looking 18 wheeler could be an mobile ICBM launcher possibly. Im not stating it definitively, im just saying dont be so quick to be judgemental.

After all yours truly stated that the x45 UCAV was to test fly on certain date and I got the same treatment. Some of you had to eat crow especailly certain professional authors uh hmm!.

In Reply to: Secret Military Bases posted by dannywho on November 26, 2003 at 22:09:35 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]