Re: Universal Question

Message posted by will on November 26, 2003 at 20:13:23 PST:

An interesting discussion here.
Indeed there are still many mysteries out there as I agree UFO's, crop circles and Bigfoot are quite thin on the ground.

In my own area for instance, (forgive me if its off topic) for some years I and a few friends have been working on the mystery of Mallory and Irvine on Everest in 1924.
I and a mate in Canada have used some physics to determine where Mallory fell on the mountain and so where Irvine now may be.
With luck our mates may be heading up there next May to search for a camera that may reveal more about what happened to them in 1924.
If Irvine is where we've calculated him to be, well at least we've got that one right and we may have to change the history books too if they summitted in 1924.
We'll see.....

Thanks for your time, I always enjoy dropping by here and reflecting on the discussion , especially the climbing aspects of the mountains in the vicinity of Groom Lake (my mates and I get so caught up in discussing Everest's 2nd step, the yellow band gullies etc, that we often overlook the challenge of smaller mountains and the mysteries related to them ) and the variety of 'black' aircraft reports.
The forward swept wing 'switchblade' design intigues me as does the 'Senior Citizen' troop transport reports.

Good to see such learned and friendly debate here, reminds me of our Mallory & Irvine forums.
best wishes from Australia.

In Reply to: Re: Universal Question posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on November 26, 2003 at 4:09:09 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]