Re: Best of the BEST!

Message posted by Norio Hayakawa on October 25, 2003 at 21:05:45 PST:

Dear, Ohiotraveler

First of all, all my videos on Area 51 (every single one of them), are absolutely not good at all and are definitely not recommendable. I believe it is a waste of money. It is extremely painful for me to admit this but it is the truth. Those videos were all made in past years when my viewpoints on the subject matter were totally different than those of the present.
The only realistic videos that I recommend on the subject matter are only one or two most recent documentaries (and not the older ones that were made by the Discovery Channel and the Learning Channel which have been repeatedly broadcasted year after year). I recommend especially the ones that bring out the environmental aspects of the base that feature interviews with Attorney Jonathan Turley who is still diligently working on behalf of the workers' families.
The suggestion is to write to Discovery Channel on how to get those copies of those programs.

Simply stated, it is almost impossible to find any unbiased, objective video on this subject matter, without bringing up any speculative aspects of this topic, whatever that may be to each "truth seeker".

In Reply to: Best of the BEST! posted by ohiotraveler on October 25, 2003 at 10:26:53 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]