Re: Benzoyl Puron and Dioxin as toxic chemicals in past stealth programs?

Message posted by lone wolf on October 01, 2003 at 23:24:39 PST:

Well, I thought I'd sit back a bit and see what turned up on dioxin. [I have no knowledge about benzoyl puron.] Dioxin contamination is not that unique. Think back to a younger Al Gore, and perhaps you will remeber the Love Canal contamination.

Without stepping foot on Area 51, I can tell you they have TCE contamination. [Trichloroethylene for those who insist.] It was a common cleaning agent, and just about any company that cleaned anything used TCE years ago. I sure there are PCBs on the site as well.

The person who mentioned cyanide is on the money. These aerospace companies often do plating, and for a while cyanide was in the process. [I believe they sputter gold in a vacuum chamber nowadays.]

My gut feeling is Rense didn't discover much.

Regarding stealth coatings, I suspect there are a few pieces of F117a floating around. Think back to the F117 crash near Barstow (I think that was the location.) It is the crash where the press got to the scene before the USAF, and they showed a few pieces of the F117A on the news. The USAF cleaned the site, then the press went back and got more pieces. The USAF went back again, cleaned it more, then dumped a ground up plane (non stealth) on the site to confuse the treasure hunters.

In Reply to: Benzoyl Puron and Dioxin as toxic chemicals in past stealth programs? posted by Norio Hayakawa on October 01, 2003 at 10:58:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]