Re: Benzoyl Puron and Dioxin as toxic chemicals in past stealth programs?

Message posted by nomad147 on October 01, 2003 at 14:54:00 PST:

Okay, Im not a chemist but I do have an understanding of the subject. 1) Saying that Dioxins were used in the production of stealth coatings is a given. Dioxins are a group of super toxic Chemicals formed by the manufacture,burning and molding of chemicals containg chlorine. its the most toxic man made chemical. Burning the chemicals in the fire trenches would have produced huge amounts of toxins, and its no wonder that the workers who performed these tasks got sick and died. Dioxin itself is not a classified substance, whatever they may be doing with it, is what is classified. Saying that dioxin is present at area 51 is like saying there are highly radioactive areas in the NTS. Anyone with a basic understanding of groom lake and the operations(that we know about) that have been conducted there knows that there are dioxins present. How they could have been used in the production of stealth coatings is that they are the probably the result of whatever chemicals were used in the production of the coatings. 2) benzoyl is a chemical commonly used in skin care (stridex) but does have other apps but generally not in manufacturing substances for the applications that we are discussing here. Puron is a refrigerant that is considered environmentally safe and replaces freon in ac units. A search of the term benzoyl puron returns one hit on a list of chemicals on a .gov chemical listing page (see link). Its not something that is commonly used and again its my guess that its something used in the preparation of the coatings, and not part of the coatings itself. However it definitly is not a classified chemical nor is it toxic like dioxins would be.(unless of course you ingested enormous amounts of it) Anyone could say that these substance are present in the production of stealth coatings and they would probably be correct but this is really not a secret.I could say cyanide would be present in the production of the stealth planes and I would be correct because there are gold platings in the components and cyanide is neccesary for the preparation of gold when creating the plating baths. Same thing.

Attached link: http://dtpws4.ncifcrf.gov/FTP/CNAMES/CHNAME_64.TXT

In Reply to: Benzoyl Puron and Dioxin as toxic chemicals in past stealth programs? posted by Norio Hayakawa on October 01, 2003 at 10:58:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]