Re: Roommate and I are going to Area 51, wondering some things...

Message posted by Hank on September 22, 2003 at 21:49:45 PST:

Sorry I forgot about the chairs. Lonewolf backed me up though.Folding chairs are one of the most important items for viewing.About 3 weeks ago Lonewolf, F150 (both of them) and myself were on Coyote Summit from about 4:00pm for the afternoon Red Flag till somewhere near midnight. Did a bbq and watched Mars come up big time. As we were thinking about leaving a weapons school exercise started with flares, bombing runs etc.We sat in our folding chairs and watched the whole exercise to the end. Without the chairs and f150 bringing stuff to bbq we would have been dead meat. I did put my hat on as their were bats in the area. In this case it was good to be prepared. Having the chairs and the food and scanners and Lonewolfs night scope it made for one of the best night trips to the area ive ever had.A good type of bug repellant should included also. Hope you are not overwhelmed by all this info.As far as beer and booze is concerned it is your personal choice. Sometimes the Lincoln County Sheriff will be on 375 so just be careful. If you are just going to drink at your campsite I see no problem. Just go and have a great time.

In Reply to: Roommate and I are going to Area 51, wondering some things... posted by TheDuckman on September 22, 2003 at 21:23:47 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]