Re: HAARP

Message posted by Hank on September 20, 2003 at 19:41:17 PST:

About 3 months ago I got an email from Lonewolf with a sat picture of a very large antenna. It was located near the Gila Bend Ranges. As I live in Phoenix and he sent me the GPS numbers I went down to take a look.Their is a very large antenna farm down there. It is contained within the ranges and very secure. I have seen pictures of the HAARP setup in Alaska and this looked similar. Not as large in area but many different kinds of antennas. The locals I talked to at the gas staion and the Dairy Queen had many opinions but nothing factual. They all agreed that at certain times it emmited a low hum and would sometimes give off a glow at night. Two locals said that it was used as a communication uplink to the space station. I live in Phoenix and travel the state often and have never come across anything else that might be construed as a HAARP facility.I have done a google and didnt come up with anything.Your post is the first time I have heard that their was an installation some where other than Alaska. This may not be one either but thought it might be of some interest.

In Reply to: HAARP posted by oxcart on September 20, 2003 at 7:43:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]