Re: Area 51 TOP SECRET

Message posted by gary on February 08, 2001 at 03:32:24 EST:

If you wanted to, you could "out" an employee of Area 51. You could follow someone leaving the Janet Terminal. But these are people doing their jobs. I don't want to encourage them to be paranoid, looking over their shoulders to see who is following them. [Nor did I appreaciate the bomb threats when I worked for EG&G, just doing my job.] Anyway, that is why I don't put the license plates of civilians on any photo I take, but work hard at getting plates of the spook-mobiles.

If you do some research of government documents and discover the name of an Area 51 employee, then maybe you have a right to "out" them. Glen Campbell did that.

Route 95 gets a lot more traffic than you think, unlike 93. It really doesn't thin out until you pass the road heading west just past the ho house (Cotton whatever). Even then, Tonopah has quite a few motel rooms, so somebody is traveling 95.

Since the white bus is based in Alamo, I would guess those who use the bus live in Alamo.

Now here is an interesting question: Has anyone searched the tax rolls or parcel maps to see who owns the land where the Janet terminal sits?

In Reply to: Area 51 TOP SECRET posted by DesertRock on February 08, 2001 at 00:08:30 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]