Re: U.S. Air Force Special Crop Circle Investigative Unit?

Message posted by Gary Emry on August 02, 2003 at 10:34:14 PST:

If anyone had a question why breaching conventional wisdom is regarded as a felonious act, read Andre's rant. This is an example of why the press is afraid to cover stories about UFO's and crop circles and scientists are afraid to investigate them. Ridicule is a most effective tool to drive those who dare raise their head above the herd, back into the silent, dumb herd.
Like UFO's, crop circles "refuse to go into hoax heaven." And "I cannot BELIEVE the time and effort the crop circle believers and websites put into this phenomena ..." I cannot BELIEVE and I am disappointed someone who is obviously as bright as you is satisfied with cynical puffing and posturing.
You betrayed your lack of understanding by your cynical statement "one person's EVIDENCE is another person's subjective interpretation." Wrongo! There is good evidence, there is bad evidence, there is worthless evidence but again unless you look at evidence with an open mind as a scientist or lawyer you will never find the truth. And as for being surprised there was " a pushback" I guess that settles any question about what you were doing in your post; were you questioning, analyzing or just pushing?

In Reply to: Re: U.S. Air Force Special Crop Circle Investigative Unit? posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on August 02, 2003 at 9:11:15 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]