Re: I wonder if...

Message posted by Jeremy on July 28, 2003 at 12:18:15 PST:

Well, isn't the distance from Tikaboo to the base 26 miles? I havent seen any remote controlled planes capable at being controlled from 26 miles away (but I haven't really looked). But if there was, wouldn't it be pretty difficult for the air surveillance to get a lock on the tiny aircraft? And also, I doubt radar would pick it up so if it could fly high enough with a good enough camera then the pictures might be nice.

But as the previous poster said, if you get caught be ready for a run in with government officials. And I dont think you could find a remote controlled plane that works over 26 miles from the control center.

I wouldnt recommend trying to get pass base security. Unless they are about to do a test flight of a prototype aircraft that you manage to photograph, no valuable information will be gained. And also, in todays world and society, you might get much more then just a slap on the wrist.

In Reply to: Re: I wonder if... posted by Andreas Parsch on July 28, 2003 at 12:07:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]