things worth thinking about... not dirt roads!

Message posted by nathan W on July 23, 2003 at 22:14:36 PST:

here you people go again!! bitching and fighting about a dirt road, instead of intelligent conversation about ebe's, their crafts and basic government cover ups that we all know exist! i think if half of you actually met an ebe, your first question to him would be which landing strip he used to land at area 51.

lets try something that might get some neurons going.... anyone have an opinion on our dna comming from mars? how about the throry that ebe's are not only from another planet, but from another universe? i personally think the "clone" theory is crap. the greys look like they do simply because thats what they look like. how about the theory that the greys are not "visiting", but are already here, as guests of our government and have a nice facility in the desserts of arazonia and nevada. and last but not least.... god was an alien!!! just a few thoughts from someone that wants the truth about E.T.'s, not dirt roads or runways.

ps, if anyone would like to discuss these and other things with me privatly, feel free to e-mail me at ufo_guy1@yahoo.com or message me at beafraid3847 (yahoo).

In Reply to: Re: new to the site posted by lone wolf on July 23, 2003 at 13:08:11 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]