Re: Who works at Area 51?

Message posted by Daopin on July 17, 2003 at 10:14:42 PST:

"the degree and language skills will get you into the initial stages of the "interview" process"

Its hard to tell how you met that via the internet....getting me into the initial stages meaning only that, since those qualifications wouldnt be competetive? Or they would be competetive, so thats why it would get me in?

And I *think* I have a knack for foreign languages. Its hard to judge really. 8th Grade I took spanish 1, 9th grade German 1, 10th grade french (I had to move, and they didnt have german in my new school, so i took french). 9th grade German 1 I finished with a high B/Low A final grade, and my german teacher told me several times I had the potential to win "The German Award" at the end of my 4 years for the best german student in the school. He was a GREAT teacher though, one of the best I ever had, and actually had english as his second language (but he was fluent, accentless since he lived here for 30+ years) But this year, I finished with an 80 average in french, yet it is generally agreed that my teacher is HORRIBLE. All she gave us was "busy" work, she was easily flustered, and wasn't even french. She lived in France for 3 years I believe.

Do you think I would be able to get an Operations Officer job with a masters in Electrical Engineering? Or would they prefer me to work as an EE for them?

And a side note, not sure if you would know, what, generally, does an EE do for the CIA? Create new gadgets for their OOs? Analyze foreign (even alien) technology?

In Reply to: Re: Who works at Area 51? posted by Hal on July 17, 2003 at 9:35:16 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]