Re: OK, the facts

Message posted by gary on January 28, 2001 at 00:31:50 EST:

Very off topic. My point was the suicides of gun owners keeps the guns off the streets. I had a friend who blew his brains out about two years ago (Dec 28th I recall). I am very glad he didn't take his wife or two children with him.

Looking at the V22, it is not very reliable. There will be a court marshal over record falsification. The fact that Cheney want's to kill the program is fine with me. I simply don't understand you criticism of me regarding this project.

Regarding SDI, please inform us how:
1) it will handle multiple attacks when it has never worked for one single missle when the DOD knew it was coming
2) it will handle the next generation guided missile (not ballastic)
3) why it won't encourage the rest of the world to build more warheads to overwhelm the system, not unlike a "denial of service" attack on a web site.
4) why the warhead won't be sneaked into the US in a shipping container, truck, etc. Remember, we get a small fraction of the drugs entering the country, and we spend millions looking for the trafficers.

We are waiting for your reply, and (hint) not your personal attack on me.

In Reply to: OK, the facts posted by Steve A. on January 28, 2001 at 00:09:49 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]