Why, WHY do you have to be so pathetically liberal?

Message posted by Steve A on January 27, 2001 at 22:56:28 EST:

Gary,
Why can you not leave your laughable left wing politics off this site??. I would venture to say that you are in the minority with your 1960's radical, "Kent state" views on most social issues on here. You personally told me that you believe "anyone that owns a gun should go to jail"..Is that mainstream?? And then there is comments like this that you just made about YOUR new president:

"...Bush will not deliver a single military project in his first and hopefully only term..."

and this:

"...While most of Bush's cabinet is lame at best..."

I mean C'MON Gary...Through our emails and your comments that continually seep through any of your posts that attempt to make any points about our new President, your dislike for anything conservative blasts through. It's pathetic and funny.

You mentioned about the GAO inventory being missing and the V22 being under investigation..Ahem...GARY, that was under the last administration not under this one..Remember, that was the adminsitration that Clinton said would be the "ethical administration in history"...Remember that prophetic quote? I don't see you ever blaming Bill Clinton for anything?

Most of us on this forum KNOW that there will be increased activity at 51 because of the Bush administration...There's really no arguement that there will be more to discuss about Area 51 with Bush as President than if Gore had won. The simple fact about the prior administration is,(social politics aside), is that Clinton "loathed" the military..Those were HIS words not mine. Gore was no better because any liberal candidate for president has to be a stalwart to the anti-gun lobby, the pro-abortion lobby and the gay rights lobby..These are the same people that SPAT on our soldiers during Vietnam...And you constantly take up for them and their ilk with your defense of the left..The sad fact is that the organized Democratic party of today is not the friend of the US military..Why do you think that 80% or so of Military officers voted for Bush,( Fox news report)? Why is that? I'll tell you why...It's because this administration will boost spending for the military in ALL areas. This goes against the grain of the extreme left because they have no real respect or admiration of the US military.

Give it a break please..
Steve A.

In Reply to: Re: Boom time ahead for US DoD posted by gary on January 26, 2001 at 23:35:37 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]