Re: My father went into area 51 the other day, pretty cool!

Message posted by kenwood on July 03, 2003 at 6:46:32 PST:

He wanted to see the cargo but couldnt, I dont know if you have ever even been in a truck with a 53' trailor but it isnt very easy to see details throught the rear view mirrors, Also I dont think its recommended to roll down the windows and stick your head out the windows to get a peak at what they are unloading when you have a military officer with an assult rifle in your cab. I think in that situation you kinda take it easy and do as your told.

Also I think if your in a top secret military base, the scenery and surroundings and buildings are going to be very interesting to take in. You dont agree?

Also it is very possible for me to draw a full map ontop of a satelite photo. A few things prevent me from doing so.... Like for one I dont know what highway he came in on, I cant even read the satelite photos (dont even see where the highways are, not sure what are highways or roads etc..) Also its hard to judge what highway he could have come in by, when you look at mapquest theres lots of possibilities. Until I fond out what highways he came in on, then i cant really do too much at this point. My father didnt get into great detail, we only talked on the phone for mabey 15 minutes. I am 25 years old, I have seen my father 6 times in the past year, so when he does call its haard to drill him with questions of area 51. When he comes to visit which is hopefully soon, then I will ask him. Its hard for him to visit because he doesnt run east often at all, especially to the Toronto area.

In Reply to: Re: My father went into area 51 the other day, pretty cool! posted by tpbauer on July 03, 2003 at 6:32:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]