Re: My father went into area 51 the other day, pretty cool!

Message posted by kenwood on July 02, 2003 at 13:08:38 PST:

Just to kinda clarify that I am not making this up at all, theres no real reason for me too, I wouldnt want to fabricvate a story like this (I am not even good at lieing) and my father wouldnt ever make a story up about this, he isnt even into sci-fi and never exagerates things the whole time I have known him.

But yeah he said it was very unusual, He has drivin millions upon millions of miles in his rigg and has delivered tens of thousands of laods and he said hes never seen a seal like this on the trailer. A seal is pretty much a lock I am guessing. He said he has seen heavy seals on loads that have expensive electronics like tvs or laptops or stereos, and he said often you can still open the trailor with keys. But he said he couldnt open this seal, also the invoice type thing that has the inventory of the trailor had no descriptions on the items, only numbers. Again he said that sometimes when delivering electronics they dont put a description and only put numbers so the driver doesnt really know. Things that are cheap they will put a description (ie 1000 tires, or pulp paper etc)

I guess the customs officers know what that type of seal is, they definatly didnt bother tampering with it. Also customs officers dont screw around at all, if you dont know whats in the trailor, they will cut off the lock or seal without a though and search the trailor when its in question. But not this time. He is supposed to call again today to talk to my young sister who is over today mabey I will get more details off him.

In Reply to: Re: My father went into area 51 the other day, pretty cool! posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on July 02, 2003 at 12:28:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]