Re: World Trade Center UFO

Message posted by nomad147 on July 02, 2003 at 9:44:19 PST:

Andre,
Thank you for your kind words, as I said in my previous post just because you can only find pictures and films on of this on conspiracy sites doesn't mean it isn't something. Remember this took place 2 years ago, file transfer wasnt as good then as it is now. Again I apoligise for posting a link with bad pictures on it, I have provided better ones, but I am not making any claims of support or am I endorsing what people say on thier sites, I am ONLY providing links for video and picture files, nothing more.If you want to see the video at its absolute sharpest find someone who stuck on tape in their vcr that day, and review it.
The sequence in question was carried on CBS and was also used by VH1, MTV,CNN and FOXNews. The video showing the dark image coming behind the North Tower was shot by a GammaNews camera man. I really suggest that if anyone wants to see the object in its clearest I suggest you go to the trouble of finding someone with the video. When I have showed people the mpegs, about 75% of the people say its birds, the engine, etc.. When people see the actual video, thats when they say this needs to be looked at again. I have it on video and I suppose millions of other people do, so if you really want to see it clearly please do that and judge for yourself. Also, dont forget the govt admitted that it tracked this plane and flight 93 in PA and that they were prepared to shoot one or both of them down. The first chapter of "Bush at War" deals with that whole issue, and the pilots who tracked the planes have been interviewed in the media several times since then. Here is a link to a right wing page
with several links and a link to download the video. The link to the page worked when I posted this and the link to the video worked also, but not all the pictures and article links work.

Attached link: http://www.mycountryrightorwrong.net/F-15.htm

In Reply to: Re: World Trade Center UFO posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on June 30, 2003 at 5:26:40 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]