This is the funniest thing I have seen....

Message posted by Bow on July 01, 2003 at 5:56:36 PST:

"NASA, Congress and ultimately the American public will have to decide whether the manned space program is worth the lives and treasure being risked for it. If we continue, we'll have to decide whether to patch up or replace the shuttles -- which qualify for antique license plates. And what then? Does NASA return to the proven space technology of the 1960s, or move on to something new? "

Too tell you the truth, I would rather see them use the money for the space program than to piss it away paying for all those illegal immigrants walking acrossed the border everyday to collect the welfare and medicare/medicaid I pay for out of my pocket and will never get back....

The American public never gets a say in anything...

Considering that they light of two LARGE rockets that you WILL ride for 2 minutes until they burn out...and out of 100+ flights only 2 accidents....that is a fairly good safety record...

The reason they are taking so long to get the Space Shuttles up again is because George W Bush [the little Bush or "Shrub"] is trying to kill the space program all together...

He would rather spend money bombing the hell out of people to:
A. Finish what his Daddy wasn't allowed to do
B. Spread the USA control into the rest of the world and build the foundation for the NWO
C. Fatten his pockets with more oil money...

My 2 Yen worth....or in this country, 2 pecos...
I am getting off my soap box....

In Reply to: Space plane references posted by Magoo on June 30, 2003 at 19:49:45 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]